Friday, September 5, 2014

26.2 Team NCCP is Coming After You!

I wouldn't say I LOVE running; I definitely enjoy it, and I certainly enjoy encouraging kids to be active and experience success.

My kids and I have participated in the Seattle Children's Marathon for 3 years, and last year we started a Team NCCP for any preschool family that wants to join us. The organizers of the event make the kids feel like rock stars when they finish - it seriously is one of the coolest family events!

Registration is up and running and I've started a Team NCCP again. Follow the link and select Team NCCP, with key word "preschool" http://register.seattlemarathon.org/kids/groups/

The concept is easy - you complete the first 25 miles over time with your kiddos, and then on Nov 29th everyone runs the last 1.2 miles together.

I hope you'll consider joining our team! Email me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment